Learn Pietro Boselli's workout and diet on FitnessGains.net.
Follow Jeff Seid's tips for a successful fitness career on FitnessGains.net.
Watch Daniel Roman's effective ab workout on FitnessGains.net.

5/23/2012

Mischa Janiec: Bicep & Tricep Blast


His arms measure 19 inches, now Mischa Janiec shows how he builds them. Surprisingly the 21-year-old natural bodybuilder says that he does not have a strict routine for his arms. "My arms grow faster than my other body parts. I have never really focused on them. For my biceps I do only four sets a week." In this video Mischa demonstrates his most important and effective exercises for bicep and tricep, as always with much dedication and with the last of his strength. And once again he shows that serious muscle gains with high definition can be achieved naturally.



Images from the video:

Mischa Janiec on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/polskagenetics

No comments: